We take great pride in providing the very best services to our diverse client base, which include commercial and residential contractors. We recognize the construction industry is unique. Contractors face different challenges than other types of businesses and are subject to special accounting and complex taxation rules and regulations. For many contractors, maintaining a bond program is key to their financial success, as well as healthy financial statements for short-term and long-term borrowing. In our experience, striking a balance between healthy financial statements and minimizing tax liability is a common area contractors need assistance with. We can help contractors identify and evaluate their obstacles in achieving this balance and assist them in implementing the changes needed to attain their goals. Through years of experience working with contractors and professionals in the industry, as well as our commitment to continuing education, Bell & Company, P.A. has the expertise to assist contractors in this area, as well as all their accounting needs.
In addition to providing traditional accounting services, Bell & Company, P.A. strives to help contractors operate efficiently and attain their financial goals by evaluating processes, analyzing financial performance, and mapping out a plan to financial success. We work with bonding agents and sureties, lenders, and legal professionals to work as a team to meet our clients’ needs. Additionally, we work closely with the State of Arkansas Contractor’s Licensing Board to ensure our clients are in compliance with their licensing rules and requirements, and have experience with other state licensing procedures and compliance, as well. If these are your areas of need, we invite you to contact us.
Following is a list of services commonly provided to our construction clients:
- Financial statement preparation (audits, reviews, compilations, etc.)
- Application and maintenance of state contractor’s licenses
- Maximizing bonding and credit capabilities
- Benchmarking and analytic review
- Job cost overhead and burden analysis
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Business valuation services
- Management advisory services
- Corporate and partnership income tax returns
- Stockholder and partner individual income tax returns
- Corporate and individual tax planning