For over 35 years, Bell & Company has provided our clients with a level of service unmatched in our field. With over 35 full time professionals, no challenge is too great for our team with over 150 years combined experience. Our clients range in size from sole individuals to large corporations, and we have the resources, experience, and depth of knowledge to offer services to both individuals and businesses in a professional, fast, and cost-efficient manner.
We have been serving our small business clients for over 35 years now; in fact, small business is the core of our firm. We know small business and we have the skills and experience to help you interpret the financial numbers and develop a strategy for growing your business. We understand the importance of accurate record keeping and can help you set up a system that provides you with the tools you need to manage your business.
We understand that you want to keep more of your hard earned profits and that means tax planning and cash management must occur throughout the year. You know where you want to go; we can help you get there with the following small business services:
- Entity Selection and Business Formation
- Financial Statement Preparation: Audit, Review, Compilation, Internal Use Only
- Business Tax Filings: Franchise Taxes, Sales Tax, Business Personal Property Tax
- Bookkeeping Services
- Payroll Preparation, Quarterly Tax Filing, Bookkeeping and Write-Up, W-2 and 1099 Preparation, Quickbooks Support and Training
- Business Consulting: Cash Flow Analysis, Financial Planning, Management Advisory Services, Business Evaluation Services, Pension and Profit Sharing Plans, Expert Witness Services
- Tax Services: Tax Planning, Tax Return Preparation and Electronic Filing
- IRS Representation